LErmitage Franschhoek Chateau & Villas, Franschhoek, Cape Winelands
- Opulent Chateau and self-contained Villa accommodation
- Spa, Skin and Body Centre, heated swimming pool
- Wedding chapel and conference centre
- Winner of the Best Development in Africa award at the 2009 International Residential Property Awards.
Not just any luxury Franschhoek hotel in the Cape Winelands, L'ermitage will surprise and delight discerning guests with its superior facilities, services and location. This hotel offers 5-star luxury at every turn with no expense spared on creating a guest-focussed village. There are 42 Chateau & Villas and a classic slow-food restaurant.
L'ermitage luxury Franschhoek hotel in the Cape Winelands is ideal for any occasion, be it a holiday retreat, stylish wedding and honeymoon or conference and exhibition. Far from the traditional hotel experience, L'ermitage is graceful and supremely elegant, where guests will be transported by the magnificent views and quaint cobbled streets.
Guests will find stately architecture, gardens and water features in the heart of this vineyard estate, with sweeping tracts of fynbos (wild shrubs) frame by the surrounding mountains. L'ermitage is located on the Fransche Hoek Wine Estate which is between other magnificent wineries on the borders of the La Rochelle Nature Reserve.
Franschhoek Village is a short stroll from L'ermitage. Visitors will pass the beautiful Huguenot Monument and rose gardens before entering the historic town. Franschhoek is known as the French capital of South Africa and also the centre of gourmet excellence. Visitors can pass many happy hours sampling award winning cuisine and browsing at art galleries, shops and boutiques or visiting an array of wine estates in the valley.
- Elegant bar, restaurant and patio
- Delicatessen stocking local and imported food
- Exhibition and conference centre seating 60
- Full range of up-to-the-minute conference equipment
- Environmentally friendly estate