Activities at Oude Werf Hotel
On a Cape Winelands holiday local gourmet restaurants and wine tasting are top attractions, as well as fabulous golfing, balloon safaris, walks and tours. Stellenbosch has much to offer every kind of traveller.
At Oude Werf Hotel, guests can arrange all this and more through the hotel reception and make the most of their Cape Winelands holiday. Golfing guests can take advantage of special Oude Werf rates negotiated with 8 superb golf clubs that have international standard courses and equipment for hire.
Oude Werf Hotel is within walking distance of many historic attractions in Stellenbosch, a walking route map is available from the hotel, or a guided tour can be arranged. For the more energetic, bicycles are available. Guests can also book the Vine Hopper Tour and enjoy all the selected estates have to offer in their own time over the course of a day.
Activities and facilities at Oude Werf Hotel
- Heated pool
- Skin care and wellness facilities
- Exclusive wine tasting at 1802 Restaurant
- Booking service for tours and trips
Activities in the area
- Excellent world class golf courses
- Historical Walking Tours
- Superb dining at acclaimed restaurants
- Oude Libertas Amphitheatre
- Vine Hopper Tours
- Wine Route Tours, cheese and chocolate tasting
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris
- Walking and hiking
- Watersports and beach activities at Gordonís Bay
Attractions in the region
- Franschhoek and Paarl
- Cape Winelands family activities
- Cape Town attractions and Table Mountain
- V&A Waterfront, aquarium and Atlantic Seaboard beaches